Golf Training Aid Bio Movement Trainer
Total Golf Trainer - ARM TRAINER
The Ideal Wrist, Elbow and Arm Position Throughout the Golf Swing
The Bio Movement Trainer - Arm is an innovative training device from DaVinci Sports Golf that will help improve the biomechanics and movement patterns of your wrists and arms throughout the golf swing.
Correct positioning of the lead and trail wrists and arms can help solve a variety of swing faults, helping you achieve a flat left wrist position (and forward shaft lean) at impact, establish powerful lag in the downswing, and ensure crisp contact by helping you to avoid releasing too soon and scooping the golf ball. This golf wrist training device is adjustable and easily attaches to your lead or trail wrist.
- Instant positive and negative feedback based on whether or not the yellow indicator ball is touching or not touching your arm. No guesswork with this golf wrist training device.
- Helps golfers achieve the ideal wrist, elbow and arm positions throughout the golf swing.
- Achieve maximum clubface control for more consistency on all shots (full shots, pitching, and chipping).
- Train yourself on how to create more lag, and find the coveted “slot” position on the downswing every time (this is one fundamental every great golf swing has in common!).
Bio Movement Trainer - Hip
- Fix Your Posture and Hip Rotation for More Consistent Ball-Striking
- Easy to use and adjustable. Simply attach the device to your belt or waistband, watch our instructional videos (included with your purchase), and start using.
- If you lose your posture, slide your hips, or reverse pivot, you'll feel body contact with the yellow indicator ball, alerting you of your fault.
- The Bio Movement Trainer - Hip will allow you to feel the proper chain of events in the downswing to ensure the club approaches the ball from the inside, strikes it solid, and your arms extend through the shot for increased power and accuracy.
- Multiple settings: BMT Hip Lead 90 degrees to the Target Line, BMT Hip Trail Setting with Rod Parallel to Target Line, BMT Hip Dual Using both Lead and Trail With Both Rods Parallel to the Target Line, BMT Hip Dual 90 Degrees to Target Line.