Golfio Trade-In Program
Looking to upgrade your clubs and don’t know what to do with your current clubs?
Send them to us and receive store credit to apply to your new clubs!
Here’s how the Golfio Used Golf Club Trade-In Program works:
- Click on the "START TRADE-IN" button below to determine the value of your used clubs. If you are satisfied with the value offered, please add the item(s) to your Trade-In Cart and click on "I'M DONE. PROCEED TO THE NEXT PAGE".
- Fill out your mailing address and other necessary information and click on "PROCEED TO THE NEXT PAGE TO PRINT YOUR FREE SHIPPING LABEL".
- We have partnered with Dallas Golf to handle all trade-ins. Your used clubs will be going to Dallas Golf.
- Once your used clubs are received, we will send you an email letting you know that your credit is available for you to use. Please note that a Golfio account must be set up for us to issue the store credit.
- Browse through our site and add the new items that you would like to purchase into your cart. Upon checkout, please select "APPLY STORE CREDIT". If there is a remaining balance, please select from our payment options to complete your order.
- That's it! Get ready to play your next round with your brand new clubs!
Our Trade-In Program only accepts trade-ins on relatively new golf equipment. If you do not see your equipment model listed, unfortunately, we are currently not accepting these clubs. Once received and approved, you will receive store credit onto your Golfio account to apply to new club purchases with us. Please note that an account must first be created with Golfio.com for the store credit to be issued.