Melin Coronado Hydro Golf Cap
Inspired by our passion for the Southern California coast, the Coronado Anchored HYDRO is a modern play on the classic retro rope hat design. Features include a water-resistant hydrophobic exterior with a durable double braided rope across the visor, an antimicrobial sweatband, a buoyant visor core, and moisture-wicking interior lining.
- Fit: Shallow Depth / Flat Visor
- Exterior Crown: Hydrophobic crown panels with laser perforated side and rear panels for breathability. Durable double braided rope across the top of the visor
- Interior: Performance moisture-wicking lining inside the front panels with signature hidden besom pocket.
- Visor: Hydrophobic exterior with a water capable visor core and signature undervisor seal
- Closure: Custom soft touch snapback closure
- Water Friendly: Created to cruise with you, in and out of the water. So, you can dive right in, keep your cool, dry quick and survive the sun.
- Floatable: Floatable visor core to keep your hat from sinking to the bottom of the lake.
- Lightweight: So light and comfortable, you’ll likely forget you’re even wearing it.
- Durable: Crafted from materials that are built to last with heavy usage.
- Antimicrobial: No funk allowed. Features proprietary material treatments to keep your hat fresh.
- Moisture-Wicking Lining: Designed to dissipate sweat and moisture into tiny molecules to keep your hat dry and free of sweat stains.
- Hidden Besom Pocket: Stash your cash and other necessities for safekeeping.
- Breathable: Hand-selected materials engineered to keep you comfortable in warm climates.