Mizuno ST-X 230 Driver 460cc Women
A more rounded, deeper profile with weight located closer to the hosel – means slightly higher spinning and draw biased for the majority, but more workable for many elite players (especially in lower lofts). Natural drawers of the ball may find more ball speed from the ST-X. Boosted by the CORTECH Chamber to be faster from the face, spin less and deliver an incredible, solid sensation at impact.
- Highly resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta-Ti Face: As a high strength Beta Ti, SAT2041 maintains its characteristics and resists micro fractures for longer than the commonly used 6-4 Ti.
- Quick Switch Adaptor: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory
- X-Axis design for draw bias: Expanded toe located carbon composite window, with heel located sole weight combine to produce a reliable draw bias.
- More compact profile: Slightly deeper back portion and more upright visual lie angle.
- CORTECH Chamber: The Missing Piece: Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU, taking stress from the club face and creating an additional energy source. At the same time, locating weight closer to the club face to reduce spin rates, while contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.
- Unified Sole Composite: A carbon sole plate that is now a single piece to allow weight to be pushed to the extremes for overall stability.
- Deeper Profile: A more rounded look that sits a little taller and aligns square in the neutral setting.