Mizuno ST-Z 230 Driver 460cc
A straight bias driver with excellent stability from off center hits. Similar in look and character to the previous ST-Z. Boosted by the CORTECH Chamber to be faster from the face, spin less and deliver an incredible, solid sensation at impact.
- Highly resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta-Ti Face: As a high strength Beta Ti, SAT2041 maintains its characteristics and resists micro fractures for longer than the commonly used 6-4 Ti.
- Quick Switch Adaptor: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory
- Z-Axis design for straight line flight: Balanced use of carbon composite on the sole and deep central sole weight are biased towards a straight-line flight and low spin efficiency. Wide, low footprint: With neutral visual lie angle 'Dense' or solid feedback: The majority of Mizuno's tour players expressed a preference for more dense feedback through impact. Mizuno's engineers spent a year finessing the sound to a more muted, powerful tone.
- CORTECH Chamber: The Missing Piece: Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU, taking stress from the club face and creating an additional energy source. At the same time, locating weight closer to the club face to reduce spin rates, while contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.
- Unified Sole Composite: A carbon sole plate that is now a single piece to allow weight to be pushed to the extremes for overall stability.