Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls (Prior Generation)
New Titleist® Pro V1x® offers total performance and features longer distance, high trajectory, low long game spin, increased Drop-and-Stop™ greenside control and softer feel.
- Longer Distance with Consistent Flight
- Low Long Game Spin and High Trajectory
- Increased Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Softer Feel
- Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover System
- Faster Low Spin Casing Layer
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Dual Core
- New Spherically-Tiled 348 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
The New Engine
A reformulated 2.0 ZG Process solid core delivers increased distance.
More Speed. Optimized Spin.
The faster high-flex casing layer adds speed and lowers long game spin. This highly-resilient, high-speed ionomer was initially developed for and validated by Pro V1x Left Dash.
Softer Cover for More Short Game Control.
New, softer cast urethane elastomer cover – the softest cover formulation ever used on a Pro V1x – increases greenside spin for more control in the short game.
New Aerodynamic Package
A new spherically-tiled 348 tetrahedral dimple design has been optimised for the Pro V1x to maximize distance while delivering a penetrating and consistent flight.