Sacks Parente Series 39 Putter
The profile you may recognize in the hands of golfs greatest legends, reborn with a level of technology never imagined in a true blade putter.
The 39 is a putting instrument you have to experience to believe.
THE FEELING OF THE PERFECT PUTT
To maximize the MOI and diminish putter twist, the Series 39 has 126 grams of high-density tungsten, 2.5 times denser than steel, precisely located in the heel and toe.
The result is far less energy loss and more accurate ball rollout even on putts hit off center. It is the feeling of a perfect putt every time you roll the ball.
THE PERFECT CENTER OF GRAVITY
The Series 39 with our patented ULBP (Ultra-Low Balance Point) technology has its center of gravity perfectly located between the front and back. This stabilizes the putter head while in motion and through impact, virtually eliminating all side spin on off-center hits.
THE MOMENT OF INERTIA
Moment of Inertia, in relation to putters, is defined as the ability of the putter to resist twisting on impact with the golf ball. Perfect contact and transfer of the available energy directly to the ball is the goal of each putt. However no golfer will hit the ball perfectly every time. So energy, distance and directional control are all negatively effected on miss hits.
The Series 39 has a higher MOI than most mallet style putters. It has been developed, engineered, manufactured and independently proven to make more putts.
- Head Weight: 365 Grams Including The Ferrule
- Moment of Inertia: 5500
- Loft: 3 Degrees
- Lie: 70 Degress – Adjustable If Necessary
- Milled 303 Stainless Steel: 303 is a non-magnetic, austenitic stainless steel that is not hardenable by heat treatment. It has excellent machining properties and is a modification of the basic 18% chromium / 8% nickel stainless steel. The milled surface of solid 303 is beautiful and a perfect choice for a durable putting instrument.
- Turned 7075 Aluminum: 7075 is a high strength-to-weight ratio high grade aluminum. It is largely used in aerospace applications where high strength and light weight properties are critical, this alloy is preferred. In our application this alloy allows us to control the center of gravity more.
- Milled 6061 Aluminum: 6061 Aluminum is, by any measure, a fantastic aluminum alloy. It is a perfect alloy for our faceplate application due to its strength and ability to be anodized, adding a layer of protection against damage. 6061 is typically used in aircraft components.
- High Density Tungsten: Tungsten metal (aka wolfram) is a basic element with a density of 19.25 g/cm³, which is comparable to that of uranium and gold. It has a melting point of 3422°C, which is the highest of all the non-alloyed metals. It gets its name from a Swedish phrase meaning ‘heavy stone’, indicative of the metal’s weight and strength. It is a very expensive metal and it is the most popular metal for men’s wedding rings in America.