XXIO Prime 9 Series Driver 460cc
To help you reach a new level of distance performance, XXIO introduces the new XXIO Prime series. Featuring advanced lightweight construction for faster head speed, a new head design for faster ball speed and powerful draw-biased performance, XXIO Prime is easy to hit with rewarding results.
- By using stronger materials, the shaft is 2-grams lighter with more tip flexibility, resulting in faster head speeds.
- New head design enhances the size of the sweet spot.
- New sole channel structure increases face flexibility for more forgiveness.
- Powerful, draw-biased design delivers more distance with penetrating trajectory.
- Refined head shape provides a deeper center of gravity.
- Lower, deeper center of gravity promotes higher, more consistent launch.
- Lightweight crown allows excess weight to be repositioned to further lower center of gravity.
Longer, Lighter Materials, Shaft is 2G Lighter with more Tip Flexibility
Lighter Weight, Longer Club Length for Faster Head Speed
Wing Cup Face and New Face Thickness Design Expand Size of Sweet Spot
Stiffness Profile of Shaft Optimized with more Flexibility in Tip Section to Promote a Draw
Stretch Fill added in both tip and butt sections for flexibility and strength. Shaft designed for draw bias and ease of swing.
Expanded Size and Body Thickness of Heel Area for Deeper CG
Lightweight Crown (2G Lighter Than Previous Model)
Allows surplus weight to be efficiency repositioned for a lower, deeper center of gravity
Shallow Back Shape for Easier Launch
Head design helps lower CG position by optimizing surplus weight positioning from lightweight crown.
XXIO Prime 9 Series Driver 460cc PRODUCT SPECS
||Loft Angle (°)
||Lie Angle (°)
||Head Weight (G)
||Head Volume (CM3)
||Club Length (in.)
||Club Weight (G / R)
||10.5 / 11.5
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.
XXIO Prime SP-900 Graphite Shaft
XXIO Prime Original Full Rubber (W/ Logo) (23G/ID 64) Grip