Yamaha inpres UD+2 Fairway Wood
- Maraging Cupped-face structure with uneven thickness for high repulsion
- Heavy inner weight in sole for Super Low Deep CG
- FRICOFF SOLE achieves excellent drive-through
- Stronger Loft concentrates the energy toward the front for maximum kick velocity
- Uses an original, lightweight shaft jointly developed with Mitsubishi Rayon
Yamaha inpres UD+2 Fairway Wood PRODUCT SPECS
|Number||Loft(°)||Lie(°)||Face Angle(°)||Head Volume(cc)||Shaft Flex||Shaft Weight (g)||Shaft Torque(°)||Shaft Kick Point||Club Length (inches)||Swing Weight||Club Weight(g)|
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.
- Specifications are design values, and thus are subject to change.
- Individual products may feature minor deviations in measurement.
- Suggested head speed and flex ranges. Original carbon TMX-417U... SR: 37-42 m/s, R: 34-39 m/s
- Clubs: Made in JAPAN
- Head cover: Made in CHINA
Original graphite TMX-417U (SR/R) Shaft
Original rubber J200 40g (M60 Ribbed) Grip