Bloodline Golf Vale Putter
The vale putter is the most recent addition to bloodline golf's line of innovative products.
Feedback from customers who have purchased the vale has been extremely positive and the consensus is that vale will help you make more putts!
VALE HPP CONSTRUCTION
- A High-Performance Polymer (HPP) head
- A grooved face insert with a material blend designed for modern golf balls
- An ultra-light carbon fiber shaft and EVA grip
- Patented head, sole, and balance point design features
THE RESULT: A PUTTER THAT IS YEARS AHEAD OF ITS TIME
- Optimal alignment because it stands alone in the address position
- Feel and roll that can meet the demands of tour players
- Confidence and consistency will help you MAKE MORE PUTTS
- The ability to stand alone at address enables optimal alignment
- A progressive head shape frames the ball and target line from behind
- An insert face is tuned to optimize performance, feel, and roll
- Patented and proprietary design aspects push the performance envelope
- Ultra-low balance point enables the most stable design
- True lie/impact position can be viewed from behind
- Mass properties achieved from a combination of a multi-material body and internal weighting
- Parallel 1.0 (standard) - Ultralight performance EVA parallel profile with plush tack overwrap. Black.
*Maximum stability for stand-alone alignment
- Tour Pistol 1.0 (proto) - Ultralight performance EVA pistol profile with plush tack overwrap. Black. Blend of stability and a more contoured shape.
*Proto version of the Tour Pistol is slightly less stable than the Parallel 1.0 for stand-alone alignment. The prototype version is may not stand up in some configurations including >34” and flat lies.
- Rear alignment provides similar benefits as using a line on the ball
- Perspective from down target line improves the ability to make accurate reads
- Putter standing alone increases repeatability in hand position and set up
- Stability allows the player to release tension in hands and arms right before starting the swing