MGI Golf Navigator Ai Electric Caddy
With brand new technology and a strikingly modern design, the new Navigator Ai is designed with an integrated GPS system built into a super responsive high- resolution 4”full color all-weather touchscreen display, that provides golfers with access to more than 40,000 pre-loaded courses worldwide.
Packed with innovative Geo Protect technology, this Ai Series technology ensures your electric caddy automatically stops if it drives close to a GPS identified mapped hazard, such as bunkers or water hazards on the course.
The Navigator Ai also builds on MGI’s renowned full directional handheld remote control with a new technology, Follow Me mode, which allows the electric caddy to follow the remote control holder while remaining a safe distance behind the operator.
- Follow Me mode allows the electric caddy to follow the remote control holder while remaining a safe distance behind the operator. Stop and start walking with ease as the caddy returns to you from any distance away and then follows your every move while maintaining a safe distance from you and course hazards.
- Go Away mode allows the user to send the caddy away up to 150 metres.
- Manual mode allows the user to walk behind the caddy like a traditional pushcart with speed control from 1-20 to match everyone’s individual walking pace.
- Patented Gyroscope Straight Tracker technology keeps the caddy on track across
- Super responsive 4” portrait high-resolution full colour all-weather touchscreen display.
- Transflective display enables clear sharp viewing in all weather conditions.
- Supported by the MGI & Sureshot Smartphone App.
- Stroke and Stableford scoring integrated into the handlebar top box display.
- Automatic golf course recognition within 5km/5mi of course.
- Automatic hole advancement once the caddy reaches the next tee box.
- Automatic round timer & real-time clock.
- Twin 230Wh calibrated motors for supreme power & agility.
- Features downhill speed control, which allows golfers to maintain their desired speed on any downhill terrain.
- Control distance function enables the setting of a chosen distance and the caddy will stop on demand after travelling that distance.
- Electronic park brake allows the Navigator Ai to automatically stop and hold on any terrain.
- Redeveloped from the ground up, the new Navigator Ai has a single action fold & unfold.
- Smaller footprint than the predecessor Zip Series and can be stored vertically or horizontally providing better storage and transport capabilities.
- Fully foldable rear 5th wheel for added stability.
- 3 years comprehensive warranty
- Battery - Lithium 24V 380w Lithium Battery with charger
|Folded Dimensions ||Umbrella Slot ||Cup Holder Slot ||Push or Pull Cart ||Weight ||MSRP |
|61.97cm x 45.99cm x 38.98cm ||Yes ||Yes ||Electric Cart ||17.68 kg ||$2,195.00 |