Callaway Chrome Soft 20 Golf Balls
- Dual SoftFast Core construction for greater distance
- Larger inner core creates higher launch and less long game spin
- Thinner, firmer outer core is reinforced with incredibly strong Graphene for increased durability and more wedge spin
- High-speed mantle layer made from a proprietary Ionomer blend boosts speed while improving consistency and durability
- Stiffer mantle layer helps generate ideal spin on wedge shots
- Thinner, stronger urethane cover increases speed and lower spin on full shots while maintaining high spin and soft feel around the green
- Optimized 332 aerodynamic dimple design reduces drag and generates higher ball flight
- Callaway compression rating of 65
- 4-piece construction
Dual SoftFast Core
Callaway Chrome Soft features a new version of the Dual SoftFast Core. A larger inner core produces higher launch and less spin in the long game. The thinner, firmer outer core is infused with Graphene for more durability while helping produce more wedge spin.
High-Speed Mantle Layer
A new mantle layer made from a proprietary Ionomer blend interacts with the core for create a more efficient energy transfer to increase ball speed. This construction is also more consistent and durable while being stiffer to allow for ideal spin with your wedges.
Thinner Urethane Cover
The urethane cover is thinner and more resilient in order to promote more ball speed and less spin on full shots while still offering high spin and soft feel around the greens