Sacks Parente Series 18 Putter
THE SERIES 1
The iconic style that won virtually every major championship in golf has returned with a level of technology and playability never before imagined in a blade putter.
The 18 will change your game forever.
DEFY CONVENTION AND CHANGE YOUR GAME FOREVER
The Series 18 cavity sole design is a completely new genre of high-performance putter inspired by a time-honored style.
Made from 303 stainless steel, you cannot help but notice its dramatic presence and confident curves. Fitted with advanced materials and combined with our ULBP technology this model offers the precise feel and playability that inspires imagination.
BEAUTIFUL. PURPOSEFUL. PERFECTION.
To maximize the MOI and diminish putter twist, the Series 18 has been perfectly balanced with high-density tungsten, 2.5 times denser than steel, that is precisely located in the heel and toe. The result is far less energy loss and more accurate ball rollout even on putts hit off center.
THE MOMENT OF INERTI
Moment of Inertia, in relation to putters, is defined as the ability of the putter to resist twisting on impact with the golf ball. Perfect contact and transfer of the available energy directly to the ball is the goal of each putt. However no golfer will hit the ball perfectly every time. So energy, distance and directional control are all negatively effected on miss hits.
The Series 18 has a higher MOI than most mallet style putters. It has been developed, engineered, manufactured and independently proven to make more putts.
Sacks Parente Series 18 Putter Product Specs
- Head Weight: 365 Grams Including The Hosel
- Moment of Inertia: 5083
- Loft: 3 Degrees
- Lie: 70 Degress – Adjustable If Necessary
- Milled 303 Brass: 303 is a non-magnetic, austenitic stainless steel that is not hardenable by heat treatment. It has excellent machining properties and is a modification of the basic 18% chromium / 8% nickel stainless steel. The milled surface of solid 303 is beautiful and a perfect choice for a durable putting instrument.
- Milled 7075 Aluminum: 7075 is a high strength-to-weight ratio high grade aluminum. It is largely used in aerospace applications where high strength and light weight properties are critical, this alloy is preferred. In our application this alloy allows us to control the center of gravity more perfectly than other alloys.
- Milled 6061 Aluminum: 6061 Aluminum is, by any measure, a fantastic aluminum alloy. It is a perfect alloy for our faceplate application due to its strength and ability to be anodized, adding a layer of protection against damage. 6061 is typically used in aircraft components.
- High Density Tungsten: Tungsten metal (aka wolfram) is a basic element with a density of 19.25 g/cm³, which is comparable to that of uranium and gold. It has a melting point of 3422°C, which is the highest of all the non-alloyed metals. It gets its name from a Swedish phrase meaning ‘heavy stone’, indicative of the metal’s weight and strength. It is a very expensive metal and it is the most popular metal for men’s wedding rings in America
SACKS PARENTE ROUND GRIP
SACKS PARENTE FLAT GRIP
SACKS PARENTE PISTOL GRIP